A tour through the complexities of the spine making things simple. Beginning with the bones and joints and progressing to live subjects we will get the inside information on what lies beneath the skin.
- Spinal visual inspection in standing (9:25)
- Spinal palpation features (lecture) (9:25)
- Spinal palpation in lying (practical video) (16:11)
- Spinal muscles overview (video) (11:56)
- Spinal cord overview (video) (5:24)
- Spinal muscles lecture (slides & voiceover) (39:37)
- Spinal cord lecture (slides & voiceover) (11:26)
I'm Dr Chris Norris and I'm a UK based Physiotherapist with over 40 years clinical experience. Come with me on a a tour of the spine!
Dr Chris Norris is the author of 14 textbooks on physiotherapy, exercise, and acupuncture.
Ideal for therapists
From basic to advanced
We start slowly and build up your depth of understanding
University standard knowledge
Presented in an easy-to-understand way